A half-day program, for busy 3-4 year old bees ready to launch out of the hive. Created by an experienced, qualified Early Childhood Teacher, with a focus on skills required for transition to school.
Choice of Monday or Tuesday, 8-week program 8:30 am – 12:00 pm (Drop-off from 7:30am; Pick-up from 11:30 am). With a focus on:
- Physical development – Gross motor and fundamental movement skills; fine motor skills – cutting, drawing, painting, pincer grips; Move 2 Learn; Leonie Cecich; brain gym
- Social Development – Social skills; cooperative play; imaginative play; following instructions and rules, making friends.
- Emotional Development – Building relationships with other children and adults; self-identity; building confidence and independence; conflict resolution; understanding compassion
- Cognitive Development – Dramatic and artistic play; self-expression; exploring mathematical concepts; story-telling; construction; scientific investigations; exploring nature.
- Language development – Speech development; questioning the world around them; oral vocabulary and sentence building; language rich environment; childrens literature; concepts of print; oral comprehension.
For more details download our brochure here. KinderBeesFlyer_web_final